Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, 26 October 2011

l'arte d'arrangiarsi!

I will officially completed a month of work-ing this week! yay! I wasn't feeling all good about work at first, but then, truthfully, I think am in love with my JOB! oh thank god my mojo's back! :D


Since I've screwed up my first 2 weeks and turned into a completely BIMBO, i have decided to let gone all those evil thoughts like begging my lecturer to approved my letter to change placement  and try to like the whole thing about this company. I knew it would be all the same no matter where they put you, and yep, all you need to do is to adapt with the new environment and l'arte d'arrangiarsi!


....which literally means, trying to make something out of nothing.


I've just discovered that the only main reason I was stressed out with my work is that, apparently, I am not happy with the house which I am currently living in, and that's really contributes towards all the stressed am facing right now. I really don't want to mention about it here, but honestly, you need a nice home to built up the energy and the positivity throughout the day! that for the sake of having a good life, I am moving out this Sunday and ehhem! I'll be renting at a condominium just a stone throw distance from office and boy, I am one happy kitty knowing that I'll be able to swim everyday after work! ( the swimming pool was massive huge!)


My current obsession towards working life is when u get the chance of making new friends, you'll find urself in the middle of super power puff people and heyy! they're very down to earth despite of their height :p I have to say I was lucky enough to have very helpful collegues, they'l never make me feels short and stupid even for a while! I know, they're nice :)

my gorgeous Linda.

 and sweet Sara 

and luckily, we've been sharing the same interest and passion towards foods, which make our lunch time awesome!haha. Looking forward to tomorrow's lunch time cos I'll be meeting FV's team at their office. wooooottt! 

cross fingers for a photo with Vivy Yusof!LOL :D




 Anyhow, I bet all the Hindus are celebrating Deepavali today, so I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my Hindu readers and friends, 

Happy Deepavali!


6 comments:

AinAin said...

You will meet FV team!!! wow!!.:)) send my regards to vivy and aja aja fighting for your work.

Yong Kamariah said...

there you go girl! it is true that even you tukar tempat kerja pun things might be the same if you don't have a positive attitude and mind setting, it is all up there in your head teheheee... selamat bekerja dan beramal!
p/s : hermmmm lepas ni berendam dlm pool jelah kerje kamu yerk!

syieranuar said...

Ain: yep I did went to FV's office unfortunately,Vivy's not there :( sobs

syieranuar said...

@ Kak Yong:

hehehehe.tu laa kan :) memang swimming le pasni.jgn jeles kalau syiera selim melim pas ni.LOL

Farah Hannah said...

yeah!! good luck syiera. New place, new experience. Should be interesting to be discovered :)

iLiAiSyAhkaDir said...

lawa lah baju kurung... cantik corak kaen nya.. lovely sangat!! btw anda di tagged di blog iliaisy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP