Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, 30 October 2011

wanna see some lights?

so nope, didn't get the chance to meet Vivy,if I were there a bit earlier then I might saw her with the mops!hehe. 

*
*
*

anyway, I was running here and there throughout my weekend, but I have to say it was such a hilarious week for me!hahah! I've gone crazy like going to 2 different malls in a day when am only back at 1am the night bef. oh man, dad reads my blog,hopefully he missed reading this part :D

the other day after office hour, I was having this feeling like am-not-going-home-straight-after-work, so I told Tira "lets stroll along the street and lets see some light!" 

and yep, we eventually end up finding ourselves stuck in the jam for hours! Deepavali la, idiot. aiyoh how la I can forgot about that. so the fact that we're trying to ease some stress, but then we even got more stress from the jam.duhhh.

after and hour or so, we finally arrived at iCity, to see some lights. 






one thing I've noticed since I've gain so much weight is that, it was damn hard to find the right angle to take pictures so that I'll look slimmer. what everrr =.=

I need to work out a bit.yep, only a little work out will do =.=

2 comments:

hijabi hippie hypo said...

Wow those lights are so bright! Brighter than any of the festive lights I've seen in the UK

Yong Kamariah said...

amboii amboiii suka berjalan yek...i like your handbag(?), stylo sehhh, siap berambu ramba lagik!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP