Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, 23 October 2011

u gotta love your job,miss!

I do realized that I've been abandoning this blog for quite some time now. It's not that I've nothing to blog nowadays, in fact, I got tonnes of stuffs to blog. u see, its the matter of time now. I'm laking my me time since I've started working, and that simply explained the reason behind my absent.


my first day to work, smiling widely without knowing something BIG coming up right after this pic was taken: piles of work and a 'precious' 10 hours working every day. yep, thats what it takes to be an accountant, kids. think twice if u happen to have a piece of mind to be one! LOL.

the first week was dreadful as ever. I kept whining and complaining(typical me :p) but at the same time I was trying so hard to tell myself ' u're gonna be fine", "u'll do well". I even asked myself to look back at everything that I've gone through to be at this stage. well it seems to be working so far.haha. and I've met new friends, meet the bosses, and last but not least, a handsome supervisor. ahhem! yep the last part was intriguing tho :p but work must be professional, keep that in mind. hahaha!

anyways, as part of my internship, I need to do all the stuffs like what a real accountant does. meet up with clients, doing their accounts, tax computation yada yada yada..I somehow feels like it was fun doing it, well as time goes by, I will surely enjoy my job. after all, this is the path that I've chose and I've been digging towards this career for 4 years now. It must have gotten a place somewhere in my heart :)

and a friend told me this,

" if you find something very stressful and you can't really imagine to find a way to get over it, just go with the flow and try to enjoy life"

ahh,certainly it is. am trying here! 

goodnight everyone :)

5 comments:

pG14 said...

i like ur bju kurung colour..nice n sweet..hv fun doing internship =)

pG14 said...

i like ur baju kurung colour..nice n sweet..hv fun doing internship =)

akak eskrem said...

wah wah wahhhh..

dah stat keje dah cik kak??

gudluck!

am soon gonna study in account too, buat lcci. hihi..

^_^

syieranuar said...

@ pg14: haha thanks!

@ Gha Sudin: ehhhh blog baruu? :)
wah seriously?welcome to the club! ecewah :D buat lcci kt mn?gambarou! :)

akak eskrem said...

ehh?? blog baru di manakah??

akak eksrem ek? tu name glemer kat twitter. hehe..

insya allah next year. tak lama dah. belum stat meng-survey pun ni.

but akan diusahakan secepat mungkin! hehehe..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP