Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, 3 September 2011

Eid Story 2011

Eid 2011 was a bit special for me, and I believed the same goes to all of us too. I get to meet many of my relatives, got friends coming over, visit my ancestors village etc. whats even more special is that, the three of us have finally decided to wear red on our first Eid! hahah yep. we literally wears any colors since everyone have their own favorite color to wear on Eid, so it was a bit impressive for me thinking back that my lil bro finally agrees on wearing red same like his sisters :p


Team Merah Mak Ngah posing on first Eid :p



this is my long bestie of my childhood years, Ami..I was nearly shocked to death seeing her being so so thin! what happen Ami? eat a lot lah!


what's even more special about this year's Eid is that, we get to travel back to Kampar, Perak and visit our ancestors village! it was surprising that some of our relatives (very far relatives) are still there and they still recognized our clan, especially the elders. It was fun hearing to their tales about their childhood time, and in fact, we just get to know that our clan is actually belongs to a royal family long long time ago.hahahah! we were making fun of it till now, ofcourse :p well maybe we need to wear yellow next year.LOL.


so I just thought that everything was just perfect for Eid until...

*

*

*

*

I discovered that the fact I gained 2 KGs in ONLY 3 days of Eid is just ridiculous!! Do u have any idea what I've ate? LOL. oh well, Eid comes only once a year, so its a waste to start my diet regime during this Eid season. hell yeah there's plenty of yummy foooood! :D

well at least I need to slim down before flying to the land of the kangaroos. Sigh. diet is tiring anyways =.=

4 comments:

Isabella Yunita said...

salaam Beautiful! Happy Eid to you n ur fam, :)

visit my blog, n let's follow to each other's blog if u dont mind..:)


salaam from Indonesia,
Icha ^^
http://ichabeldarmawan.blogspot.com

fatima said...

LOOKIN' GORGEOUS !!!=)

syieranuar said...

hello Icha :)

i have viewed your blog,it was absolutely fantastic! congrats on ur graduation anyway! :)


Fatima : Thanks a lot dear :)

mustikasari said...

syieraaaa :)
nice baju kurung you wore that day!
happy belated eid day my dear ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP