Powered by Blogger.

Monday, 5 September 2011

what does it take to have a BFF

I have always wanted to wrote a post specially dedicated to my lifetime BFF. Little did I know, we've been friends for almost 10 years now! yep its a long way back and we couldnt even recall the first moment we met each other, but one thing for sure, I knew this one amazing soul during my high school years. 


Amazingly, we shared so many things in common, including our interests, our taste for men (but we don't fall in love with the same man thats for sure.hahah!). and u must know 1 thing: I can just burst into laughter by only looking at her face! hahahah but do acknowledge that she is NOT a joker :p


I shared so many memories with her during our teenage years. I used to hang out with her at night in front of our study room, and we were talking and gossiping all night long! (instead of studying :p) LOL! we're such a kid at that time, so what do u expect a teenage girl gossiping around?yeah what else! its all about flower boys! LOL.



But it seems like we're grown up now. we only talk about ya know more serious stuffs like dating *ehem*, marriage *EHHEM* and everything in between! and in fact, she'll be changing status in less than 6 months and am glad I'll be able to be her right hand on that precious day :)



So if u're reading this Aj, I wanted u to know that, I love u so much and may Allah bless u with so many happiness, now and hereafter :) Thank you for being such a sweetheart over these years, and I do hope our friendship will last forever!


Lotsa Love,
Asmaa 
xoxo

3 comments:

Yong Kamariah said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri adik Syiera!
wahhhh.... Glitter Butter Cookies tu nampak sungguh mengancamlah!

chimidama said...

Selamat hari raya :D
aww...you two look so sweet..

Laila said...

So beautiful post, you're a lucky girl , having such a beautiful person, and she's a lucky girl too for having you as a friend :D I't so beautiful to have a person sho comprends you, and who knows what you like and what you dislike, and a person who is with you in the bad and the good moments :D
Hugs!
I miss you a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP