Helloo!
Ok i am truly sorry for the longggg absent! its because since am back from uni, I've been preoccupied with some baking stuffs, well ya know my mum she's taking like tonnes of cookies orders for Eid, and luckily we've managed to delivered it on time. now i can sit back and relax for a while before starting doing the house chores tomorrow! phew!
So actually I have lotsa stuffs to blog about! I have make up reviews to do, with lots of pictures as well..yadda yadda.. so I am trying very hard to put em all into words so that none of them are left behind. So peeps, stay tuned and do leave me some "Hello" as a proof u'r still there! :p
Anyways, its our last Terawikh tonight in Malaysia and how about the rest of u in other countries? will u guys celebrating Eid on the same day with us? cant believe how fast time flies eyh. and oh! I have basically finish my undergrads, and now I only need to do 6 months internship bef finally graduating.yuhooo!
and so, this is my latest picture. can u see the eye bags? yep I know they're terrible and there's no way to vanish em bef Eid =.= in fact, I slept like 2 hours last night doing some decorating on my butter cookies!
arent they the cutest thang!! but dont worry, they're very much edible :D
the good news is, order for Glitter Butter Cookies or Love Cookies as I call em, will open starting November! all u need to do is only drop me a msg through the "Say Hi" column up there :) they're be perfect for your wedding party, baby shower....u named it! :)
So can I stop for now? promise this time it wont take weeks for a new post :p catch up with u guys later,love!



9 comments:
Hello!
hahaha :), there goes my "hello", now you know I'm still here :P. I have to bake too :) for Eid too :), I already don't know what to do heheh.Yes here in Spain its our las Terawikh too, the Eid would be this 30 of August inshaAllah! :D
Salam!
wow! you look really nice :D the bags under your eyes don't look that bad.
i absolutely love the cookies! they look so pretty and yummy.
Hello!!! I'm still here.
drooling watching glitter cookies. yum yum yummmmm
you look stunning as always.
you're right. ramadhan is coming to an end. :( im sad and ecstatic about it. anyway, those cookies look great.
i'd regret if i eat them. haha
Dear Beautiful Laila,
Thanks ur stil there LOL! :) so we're gonna celebrate Eid on the same day eyh? Happy Eid honey! :)
Dear Gorgeous Furree,
hahah but in real they're terrible :'( anyways thanks!happy eid furree!
Dear sweety Ain,
AIn,ty ty ty for always dropping by! :) Happy Eid to u dear!
Dear Charming Kai,
Kaiiii i've missed u so much! have'nt heard fr u for so long!how hv u been dear?hw wsit like to celebrate Eid in Philippine?ok am sure u gonna blog about tht soon!hehe.Happy eid dear!
yes, in the same day :D, tomorrow!
hello=)
u look lovely n the cookies are- yum yum-
they can make one drool lol
the cookies look so YUMMY! nway, selamat hari raya maaf zahir dan batin!! =)
Post a Comment