Powered by Blogger.

Monday, 4 July 2011

Hiatus AGAIN?

Now I know why people tend to blog less once they have sosial website a.k.a facebook,twitter yada yada...u know its much easier to update our thoughts on those websites rather than blogging which u will need to wrote them down in a way that makes it looks interesting and lengthy and,ofcourse in a proper sentence which I am trying to do now.harhar. 


well actually I was trying to tell ya guys the reason why I've been abandoning this blog.see,i've to put em in a long sentence haha which i can easily twit " Hello people I'm stressed out now I've no time to blog ok bye!" heh. truthfully guys, i missed blogging so much till the point that i click on my dashboard but end up posting nothing. hehe. the mind and soul are preoccupied with lotsa study stuffs, and I knew it won't make u guys happy at reading it. u know what i mean?no?






7 weeks to go baby, and then I could finally gave up on books and i'll swear I'll stop writing about these rants! woohoo! just for you to know, please bare with me for those remaining weeks ya! till then :o)

1 comment:

AinAin said...

aja aja fighting!! for you and for me.:)))

sedang cuba mentabahkan hati. T_T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP