Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, 9 July 2011

Hand drawn bag

the one thing that always bugging me whenever I'm doin a "master piece" is those sweet loving memories of me and my friend during our Play Center years. I was 8 yo at the time, and I was liking school to death,just because we get to attend our art class after school,which took place at the Play Center. I was amazed with UK edu system at that time which encourage young kids to attend art class after school which is totally different    from Malaysia. well said, they are the one who've developed my art skill today. God bless you,Allison :)

well anyway, today I've decided to recycle my dull white bag so I've got my hands on and put some colors to it.


u need to sketch first bef starting using markers.oh am using shirt markers which is washable so u dont need to worry about dumping your bag in the washing machine :D



miss lady bird sun-bathing

yours truly in action.

there u go, Forever Autumn Miss Lady Bird!


Art is indeed an intense therapy! 

Happy Weekend peeps! 

6 comments:

AinAin said...

Oh my!!! you really have an art gene inside of you. Cute little lady bird.:)

syieranuar said...

auw thanks honey! :)

Furree Katt said...

this is lovely!

syieranuar said...

thanks Furree! :)

Yong Kamariah said...

yuhuuu sweetie,

Amboi...kreatipnya dia, buleh buat perusahaan kecil-kecilan nih! That ladybird is so so pretty like tuannya hor?

syieranuar said...

haha kak yonggg,tu la ade jugak 2 org dh tny nk order.hehe.boleh la jd tauke bag pas ni.hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP