Sorry for the absent, AGAIN! i think i've vowed too much on updating my blog, but I do hope this blogpost somehow cheer up your Sunday!
So I was in KL since Thursday and the main reason for me being here is, apart from attending the 2011 Graduates Aspire, am meeting up with a long lost soul mate of a freakin 4 years, Faridah! the last time we see each other was in 2007, its like agess ago.. yerp.
Initially I wasn't planning to spent a lot of time at the event, but since there's a LOT of companies to look up to, and I was eying for BIG 4 audit firms, we both had a good time at the booths available, and guess what? we both entered into a coloring competition held by Pricewaterhouse Coopers!
we were told to do a postcard starting with "I aspire to be......"..oh well, i should've think of something more creative rather than being a queen control. it freaks the guys away from me.LOL.
I must say the event was a successful one, many undergrads and soon-to-grad people gather and looking for job opportunities. we gained much information needed upon graduation like, the opportunities to work with Big 4 audit firms, working with the government, the banks etc.
and there's lot of games, prizes to won, and free goodie bags too! oh I love free stuffs.haha! at one point, me and Faridah only visited the booths with free stuffs only! same minded best friend :)
Faridah, trying her luck on KPMG's version of Roda Impian.
After spending about 2 hours there, we finally joined Iqbal for lunch at Umai-ya Japanese restaurant KLCC, in fact, he's the one who volunteered to treat us lunch. hats off to the superb Japanese food! am lovin it to death! and so did Faridah :)
I've always been a HUGE fan of japanese cuisine and I must say this restaurant is a must try! the taste is just perfecto esp the Miso Sup and the salad! oishi desu!
starving girls waiting for food
I very much adores the interior concept this restaurant has to offer, it reminds me a lot of those cute japanese restaurant I've visited while I'm in Japan a few years back. see how creatively they decorated the walls with Japanese comics characters. my baby bro gonna love this!
well said, I rounded up this weekend was a great one.having to meet a long lost bestie, good food, had a wonderful time watching potter ( oh man,have u guys watch Harry Potter?amazingly they didn't cut much from the book this time, so it was a blast!).. Now am going back to Muadzam and getting ready to stuck with loads of work..again...sigh. T.T
7 comments:
hi dear. you're getting prettier. school is fine. just that some people are getting on my nerves. they look for flaws and use them against me and my batch. however, i know we did nothing wrong and the good shall prevail.
it's great how you and your best bud was able to see each other after a long time. :) you did had fun, didnt you?
Graduan Aspire!!! You went there? How was it? I wanted to go, but couldn't find the time to! Ah, and your header, DIY? Very awesome, and I totally love the simplicity here!
dear Kai,
thanks! :) anyway just ignore these kinda people,they'l somehow will realize their wrong doings,just be patient.as long as you're done nothing wrong,there's no need to worry :)
it was a great fun indeed! :)
dear Pou Leen,
yerp i went there!it was awesomeee! :D
ah that header just take a few mins, just playing around with paint.net.hehe but seriously i adores your headerrr!want one! :D
anyway,nice to knw u dear!:)
you look so pretty! ♥ i love the way you wore your hijab.
i'm glad you had a nice time with your friend and that you got to see her after so many years.
cute drawing! and the food looks really yummy.
SAlam Syiera love, akak terlampau busy with the moving and all! I will get back and read your lovely blogs when things are back to normal ok dear! HUGS HUGSS HUGS!!
Hey sweetie ,
How are you been doing? Nampak ada sikit tembun la, tp makin sweet jek. Umai-ya resto tu macam beh jek, can't wait my little Aly besar sket buleh bawak jalan2 kat KLCC!
Post a Comment