Powered by Blogger.

Friday, 22 July 2011

Got Angry playin Angry Birds

it seems like am not having so much fun playing angry birds. hahaha. no idea why I got stucked at level 8 and never went up =.= oh well, it gives me headache so much,so goodbye angry birds,am not gonna play u again!

hahah.

anyways, what I did today was only to feed my boredom and it turns out great! am using the same fabric markers for the coloring purpose, perhaps using fabric watercolor would make it looks much nicers. will try it soon :)


while I was drawing and coloring this main character of the oh-so-famous Angry Birds, I just thought that which REAL bird resembles this character. 

and I found this.


LOL! you're now famous, Miss Northern Cardinal! :D



7 comments:

AinAin said...

angry bird is so addictive!!lpas main tak boleh berenti.

syieranuar said...

kannn :) i just know die pny tricks mcm mn nak main,ptt la bef this asek kalah je.hahaha

Furree Katt said...

i have never played angry birds :(
your art is amazing! and you look so cute :D
I LOVE THE NORTHERN CARDINAL IT'S ADORABLEEE ♥

Laila said...

I started to play now, when I saw your post :) and I like this game! :D Lol, it's adictive!
HUgs!

syieranuar said...

Furree:

u should try it!haha.i get all tense by playing it,maybe am not so good at it.lol.anyway thanks! <3



Laila:

hehe it is addictive i knoww.hahaha.
have fun in morocco sweetheart :)

Blue Pearl said...

Lol at your post title!


رمضان مبارك |
Ramadan Mubarak
اللهم بلغنا رمضان |
Oh Allah, allow us to witness the month of Ramadan

Pou Leen said...

Hahaha... what a discovery! I didn't know there's one that look alike the angrybird!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP