HOME IS WHERE THE HEART AND SOUL IS!!!
I am home.hehe...and still wideeee awake at this hour, thanks to.....
ahhh "clever" me. coffee at 9pm surely hyped u till the next morn! and when i'm home, theres no way I could sleep after the subuh prayers,mom's gonna kick me out of bed thats for sure.haha.but its OK, as long as I'm home, I'll be fine :o) it was such a great retreat after a dreadful 3 weeks!
and
in less than 4 months, I'll be starting with the internship which I have yet to decide which audit firm to apply, the resume yada yada yada..all those stuffs.....I mean heck I'm gonna start doing hands on job in less than 4 months??ahhh. seriously I cant imagine myself doing the spreadsheets, the auditing..aiyee.sounds so pelik lah to me.haha.
not ready yet,
but
I have this feeling like things changed A LOT since I've started my final year. it's like I've finally grab my old self back which has been missing-in-action for quite some time.haha.I eat well,sleep well, study hard willingly *cough* *cough* I dont know,but maybe that one month break managed to bring in the positive soul in me?maybe yes. maybe yes..and I'm glad for it. at least I am living a much better life after all :o)
I am grateful :o)
Alhamdulillah
9 comments:
Your post title sounds like one of my last titles! Doesn't it feel great to be home!!! I am excited for the future ahead of you!
good luck syiera!
Happy holiday and good luck with your internship!! ^___^
Allhamdulillah you're grateful! :D
And good luck! :D
PD: I want a starbuck!! :P
happy holiday ...enjoy yourself
ave
thanks everyone! :)
good for you =)
have fun!
thanks sidrah! :)
hi syiera. yeah. i totally agree with ya., nothing feels better than relaxing at home. :)
i miss your blog. how's you so far?
www.hijabified.net
Post a Comment