I dont know what exactly in my mind right now. All I know is that I NEED A VACATIONNNN! ahhh these couple of weeks really turned me into a completely bimbo! u know kids, when u'r seniors telling ya about how fun being a final year student, they must be crazy.haha. its only 3 weeks and I'm halfway dead!
Honestly, I hardly squeezed in some time to blog nowadays. Its not that am neglecting this lil blog, but most of my time now has been dedicated to my dearly thesis and tonnes of assignment.haha! and what makes me even more headache now is how on earth am going to finish reading these books before next week?!
*mental stress* * mental stress*
I think I need a lil break.
I'm going back home tomorrow :) goodnite everyone!
5 comments:
Good luck!! and pleaseee take care of your health!!
sounds like a lot of work :( i hope everything goes brilliantly for you. missed you!
InshaAllah you'll to the best! and as Nurul said PLEASEEEE! take care of your health!
I'm with exams too hehe :S
I miss you a lot!, Laila
hey sweetie,
dah nak abis belajo yek? good luck dehhh... byk2kan berdoa dan mkn coklat!
Nurul : thanks sweetheart! :)
Furree : Furreeeee I miss youuuuu tooooo!haha.
Laila :sweetheart,thanks! :) good luck with the exams!i'll email u later on ok.tc too :)
Kak yong : hahaha..akak,syira xleh mkn choc skang,sbb makin dipam2 dh badan.hahaha.
Post a Comment