I am totally pissed off right now cos when the whole nation is watchin Charles and Di on TLC which I've been looking forward to, I am stucked in the land of nowhere with no Astro on.and the people on Twitter makes me scream out of it for updating their twits about the show!heart broken.
I have been a huge fan of the British Royal family since I was little and I've grown up in the surroundings of the people who loves their Princess so much. I can still remember they have boats with Lady's Di name on it, posters everywhere even in my school's common room, saw people mourning over her death, and now her handsome son is getting married.ah heart broken.
and lest you get too depressed that Prince William is now officially off the market, bare in mind Prince Harry is still available!hahaha.
ok enough with the fantacies now back to reality.
I have about two weeks to go before my final sem starts. And I've vowed to lose some weight in the early days of my holiday so now the reveal :
I AM 4KGS HEAVIER!
for God's sake I have no idea where did the fat goes cos I seems to be looking normal like always. HAHA. And I've been on a strict discipline on drinking my herbal tea that tasted like bloody hell, and still gain 4kgs?what a bliss.
so I've made up my mind, I wont throw myself on any diet regime cos it is no other than a 'gain weight campaign' in other words.I have all the rights to eat while I still can tho.haha.and besides, being fat is the new beauty :p
ok better off for now.
p/s : buy me the Royal Wedding memorabilia please!

2 comments:
I love it how those who aren't British are MORE excited about the wedding. To be honest, I'm not really that bothered :/ Prince Harry is fitter, anyway ;)
And oh no, about the 4kg gain!
hahaha.well he is,honey :p
i knoww!i dont think i can lose some weight bef final sem starts :( oh sickening!
Post a Comment