Last few days I was having a fine conversation with my Dad and he was persuading me to continue Master straight away after finishing my degree. He doesn't approved my idea of 'work first then decide to further study or not', he just think that it would be wasting my time and USUALLY once you have pay checks, there's no way you wanna cont with studies. Oh well, he might be right..but I have one major thang stucked in my head right now.....
but lets just put that aside first..I've a lot of time to think about that. no worries.hehe.
Anyways, as promised before, today I finally get the pictures of what I've been baking yesterday and thank god they're still there and can be in my pictures!haha. my bro loves it too much he ate a jar of it on his own. will definitely be baking it more and more and Iet me tell ya, you can stick with this recipe and I assure you it's the best homemade cookies recipe in town!
One more thing that I love this recipe which I refer to Sis Rima's blog is that, it is simple, easy to bake and yummeh! I've been trying this recipe over and over again and it seems like everyone lovin it. better try this out :)
400 g SRF
230g castor sugar
250g butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp chill water
1 egg
1. Cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
2. In another bowl, whisk egg with a little bit of yellow color using a fork.
3. Add in the egg mixture, vanilla essence and chill water into the butter mixture.
4. Add in sifted flour a little at a time - fold the batter.
5. Add in choco chips or ground almonds(optional)
6. Baked in oven 160c for 20 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
and since am lazy enough, I make it in a giant size.haha. GIANT SIZE CHOCO CHIPS COOKIES :p
I love the way Sis Rima captured her baking's pictures, and she usually uses ribbons in her cookies pics, so this one is credited to her.hehe.
I ate like half a jar on my own, my bro finished up his jar, only a few left. oh I love this recipe! will absolutely bake it more and bring some to Aisyah.she's gonna love it! :)
Night everyone! :)
6 comments:
I'll try to do it! it has to have a good taste! :D
PD: what is SRF means?
your father are somehow right dear.. but the later decision should be based on what you want to pursue :)
I only can say that education and knowledge are good investment and it can bring more good things to come in the future :D
and anyway, if some time in the weekend I have enough spare time, I want to bake this too! thank you for sharing the pictures! yummy! :)
tq bg resipi..dh lame tgu..luv it! thank u very much! =)
Laila : oh please do!u'll love it! :)
SRF is self raising flour,mostly used in baking cakes and cookies :)
Sis Mustika:
yes sis,Ido agree with both of u.hehe.and I do look forward to cont my studies after all,so we'll see how.please pray for me!:)
u should try em out sis!they're to die for!haha.
Anon : ur most welcome :)
Good blog! Is fantastic! I´m following you!
Please, follow my blog:
http://webkuflexter.blogspot.com/
thanks
Thanks Syieranuar Now I can do it :D
Post a Comment