Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Bieber's FEVER!

baby baby baby ooooohhhhhhh.......
like baby baby baby noo
like baby baby baby ohhh
I thought you'd always be mineee


Today is definitely a GREAT DAY!........(keep on singing)


baby baby baby ooooohhhhhhh.......
like baby baby baby noo
like baby baby baby ohhh
I thought you'd always be mineee


I never had a piece of thought I'd end up being Bieber's greatest fan!this is so erm..oh well, he's not that bad. Its odd thinking why some people end up hating this kid,I think he's cute! I just love so much this one song titled PRAY..I kept it playing for these past 3 days ya know.haha!and I truly can't wait to see him touchdown in Malaysia!woohoo!Bieber's fever indeed :')


Anyways,thats not the main thing that make my day GREAT!hehe. I've just checked my semester 6 result and phewww relieved! one more sem remaining and then I get to know my CGPA for my undergrads,then start planning whether to work or just cont with post-grads..we'll see how.oh am so much blessed! THANK GOD! :)


..and....I've been baking something good today,but I forgot to take the pictures.... so I leave it for tomorrow's post ya :) hopefully there's a few left for the photos..can't stop munching it right now..hehe..


ah yes,anyways, am off to see the vet tomorrow, my baby is not feeling well..poor thing :'(

my 8 years old baby.

He haven't been eating like he used to, and he slept a lot!something might go wrong somewhere, so we'll be sending him to the vet tomorrow and hopefully he'll be OK.


ok thats all for now.....

baby baby baby ooooohhhhhhh.......
like baby baby baby noo
like baby baby baby ohhh
I thought you'd always be mineee


I should get going now..and shut my MP3 off..haha..nighty night peeps!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby baby baby ohhhhhhhhh :p

Furree Katt said...

i like Justin Bieber :D 'Baby' is a catchy song.
and i hope your cat feels better! ♥ it always sucks when a pet is sick.
i'm glad you had a good day :)

syieranuar said...

haha u must be Bieber's fan too or u must be someone who I know!reveal yourself nowwww!hahahah

Laila said...

I'm so os glad that you're having I happy and googd day! :) you deserve it!
InshaAllah your cat will get better :D

The white cabbage said...

baby baby,

nice header! new?

come for a visit to have a look at my recent post.

ciao baby ave

The white cabbage said...

baby baby,

nice header...new?

come for a visit to have a look at my recent posts

ciao baby

ave

syieranuar said...

Laila : Thanks dear :) have you check my email?

White Cabbage : sure will :)

Laila said...

yes, I checked it :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP