Finally god gave me my dream fabulous day. my proposal finally got accepted and you never imagine what's the feeling's like. ngeh. I'm excited. tomorrow I'm off to KL for a short break before am back for my finals next two weeks. gotta release all the tense before startin a brand new week. hehe :) I'm lovin it!
its gonna be a very short post, but I'll promise i'll be back with some drooling, dazzling post this weekend! hehe..but before that have u guys watch this movie?
LETTERS TO JULIET.
am gonna watch this movie for the third time this week.ahaha. i guess all Australian actors are seriously hot. Eric Bana, Alex O'Loughlin and now Chris Egan. I should plan to travel to Australia someday. hahaha!
Have a fabulous day people! :)
p/s : oh well, just forgot something to update u guys. I've been ignoring my FB accounts for quite some time now. I'm pretty happy with twitter nowadays.less stalking,more friends. hehe. leave me your twitter's link. lets twitt!!
p/s : oh well, just forgot something to update u guys. I've been ignoring my FB accounts for quite some time now. I'm pretty happy with twitter nowadays.less stalking,more friends. hehe. leave me your twitter's link. lets twitt!!
7 comments:
watch it already. such a great movie! eh rang me up when you in KL. better meet up before i'm going back sooon.
-Faridah-
babe! sureeee! am so wanna meet u badly loh! haha.its been ages kan! will do insyaAllah. i've something going on at Mandarin Oriental this Sat, u can tag along if u wanna join the education exhibition :) i'll give a call later on sweetie!
congratulations! :)
thanks hun! *hugs*
what proposal is this?? I feel so sesat. =p
its my thesis proposal.haha..but after re-read it, it sounds like am proposing a guy kan?hahaha.
hi adikku yg manis,
Yes dear, keep the positive thinking flowing in...
thesis proposal is it? huih, tu baru proposal, belum lagik present the whole thing, tp bila dah lepas everything tu kan, rasa melayang terbang ke langit biru! oh, i don't wanna repeat the whole thing again, research/thesis mmg menyeksa jiwa raga! heeee...so good luck in gathering the data and enjoy your time on KL (while you still can tehee)!
Post a Comment