anyways, I've seen this everywhere, I think I've read this in someone's blog before, and some of these also been twitted. so here goes. have fun!
Dear Icebergs,
Sorry to hear about the global warming. Karma's a bitch.
Sincerely, The Titanic
Dear Prince Charming,
You've got some explaining to do!
Sincerely, Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel, and Sleeping Beauty
Dear Yahoo,
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just
saying...
Sincerely, Google
Dear girls who have been dumped,
There are plenty of fish in the sea... Just kidding! They're all dead.
Sincerely, BP
Dear J.K. Rowling,
Your books are entirely unrealistic. I mean, a ginger kid with two
friends?
Sincerely, Anonymous
Dear 2010,
So I hear the best rapper is white and the president is black? WTF
happened?!
Sincerely, 1985
Dear Justin Bieber,
Ariel would really love her voice back.
Sincerely, King Triton
Dear Rose,
There was definitely room on that raft for the both of us.
Sincerely, Jack
Dear Taylor Swift,
If it is of any interest to you, Romeo and Juliet both kill themselves
in the end.
Sincerely, Shakespeare
Dear Soccer Fans,
B B B B B B Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z
Z Z Z
Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z!
Sincerely, Vuvuzelas
Dear Saturn,
I liked it, so I put a ring on it.
Sincerely, God
Dear Rubik's Cube,
Done!
Sincerely, Colorblind
Dear Santa,
Please tell me how you managed to stop at three Ho's.
Sincerely, Tiger Woods
Dear Martin Luther King Jr.,
I have a dream within a dream within a dream within another dream...
What now?
Sincerely, Leonardo DiCaprio
Dear Sleeping Beauty,
I had to join the army, dress up like a man, defeat the hun army and
totally save China for my man.
All you had to do was wake up.
Sincerely, Mulan
Dear Romeo,
My death isn't the only thing I've been faking...
Sincerely, Juliet
Dear Fox News,
So far, no news about foxes.
Sincerely, Unimpressed
Dear Toaster,
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?
Sincerely, Toast
Dear Edward,
I really hope that one day, I can find my way into your heart.
Sincerely, a stake
Dear America,
You produced Miley Cyrus. Bieber is your punishment.
Sincerely, Canada
Dear Voldemort,
So they screwed up your nose too?
Sincerely, Michael Jackson
happy sunday peeps!
14 comments:
ahahaha these were too funny! i loved all of them :D thanks for sharing!
LOL...i had a good laugh..sweet!!
Furree :
ahaha my pleasure :p and happy birthday to u sweetheart :)
Kak Sue :
haha..act ade a few more but i have to tapis2 sket.hahaha..
Haha thanks for sharing they made me laugh SO much!! :D x
hehe glad u had fun Nuby! :)
These are just to funnny!! I needed a laugh this morning! Thanks!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Thanks sooooo much for sharing this. This is HILARIOUS. Omg, so funny. I'm going to share it with someone.
Ah~~ you're awesome!
Caroline :
haha. it made my day too!no prob! :)
RS:
ur welcome RS!please spread the fun!haha.
hahaha ! thanks for sharing ! I've enjoyed
ave
Hi Syieranuar, I really love this posting. Was smiling all the way thru.
Some people really have a fantastic sense of humour.
Include you too.
I have always loved people with a lively sense of humour.
You have a nice day and keep a song in your heart.
Best regards, Lee.
White Cabbage :
ahaha glad u hd fun!! :)
Uncle Lee :
hello Uncle Lee :)hehe thank you thank you. i do believe laughter can brings happiness even if its just temporary. and i'm glad everyone did laugh after reading this!have a nice day too! :)
hahahah sorry i'm 3 days late! baru baca
i love all of 'em! kelakarrr
hahaha..kannn! it burst me into a hard LOL too!
Haha, this was just too funny! Really cheered me up! =)
I might tweet one, :D
Post a Comment