Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, 12 March 2011

My heart goes to all in Japan

it's heartbreaking seeing how Japan being struck by the tsunami, thank god everyone back in Japan that I knew were alright. I've received an email earlier on today from Arai Mika and she told me they were all good except for a few plates broken into pieces. thats far much better than those who've lost their loved ones. I hope everything will be fine over there.




it frightened me thinking about our world is changing and I just wondering when will it stop? people in New Zealand are still traumatized with the earthquake that hits Christchurch earlier on, and now its Japan's turn. and who will be next?

it must be God is mad at us,human. lets look back on what we've done. and pray. prayers is the best weapon we have.

May everyone in Japan is safe. Ameen.

7 comments:

Rose said...

yeah me too.lets pray for them.

syieranuar said...

Rose? eh bukan ade blog jugak ke?tinggal la link! :)

Laila said...

Ameen,yes, the best thing we can do is pray as you said!
I was very impressed when I hear the news

syieranuar said...

Laila : i know.it was shocking isnt it :( dear sorry i didnt reply your email.just get back from KL.will reply them asap.xoxo

Laila said...

don't worry :)

Eine Frau aus Botnang said...

Hi Syiera, akak pun sedih sangat. I hope my host families are alright too. Tak dengar berita pun lagi!

syieranuar said...

Laila : tq dear :)

Kak Fasha : yeke??syiera dpt tau je berita gempa tu trus email dorg..the next day dpt reply,nasib everyone was ok. xpe lets pray for them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP