Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, 27 February 2011

A Pasta A Day Keeps The Hungry Away!

I was exhausted today for having an extreme headache..and what's worst? there's no electricity in my apartment till 5pm just now so I can even make any progress on my proposal. this whole stress thing really makes me turn into a monster. I hate me :'(

anyways, despite being hated for that monster side of mine, I try to ease the tense by cooking. I know its been ages I haven't cook in my apartment, so I've to get the groceries done first. and after surveying the hot-list menus, we all agreed for a pasta fiesta tonight!


I'm glad that we all choose pasta for dinner cos it's so easy to prepare. the ingredients are easy to find in any groceries store, and it only took me about 30 mins to prepare it. time saved eyh.

I love my pasta being prepared with lotsa veges. capsicum is my favorite so far, I like it's juicy texture and its sweetness. and buttons mushroom is a must when cooking pasta. they're bestfriends!


..and not to forget this cherry tomatos! I used to eat them all in one go. HAHA. am a monster :p

I usually prepared my pasta sause using tomato puree and if you like a lil bit of spice, add up some blended red chillies, it'll heat up the taste. we Asians love spicy food. we're hot. ahahaha.


If you like to add in some meat, you can do that. just add up meat balls, or I preferably used minced meat. but since today we all go for vegetarian, I only used veges.


all 10 tummies satisfied, I'm happy =)


p/s : i think i need some space for myself to rejuvenate. i am seriously exhausted. 


14 comments:

Yong Kamariah said...

amboiiii rajinnya dia masak, sib baik kt apartment tu buleh masak eh, so tak berlaparlah sambil belajar tu kan...kt situ sapa paling terer masak eh? ke tukang makan je yg ramai tehee...
ok, take care my dear.

Anonymous said...

looks sedap! sy gn yg instant je selalu :p

Kcaiyah D. said...

that made me so hungryyyy. i need me a pasta too. :)

The white cabbage said...

thanks for your kind comment .
You cooked the past as an Italian!

just put few oil when cooking the tomato sauce and add some olive oil
on the top before eating .

have a nice day

ave

syieranuar said...

Kak Yong :

haha perut yg bnyak dr tukang masak :p tu la sbb skang bz sgt,jarang2 je dpt masak..ceh mcm la rajin sgt masak pun kan syiera ni.haha

Anon :
instant sause also taste good. :)

syieranuar said...

Kai : u have to try em urself :)

White Cabbage :
haha ok now a true Italian teaching me some pasta cooking technique! haha! thanks mate. u must be a good cook:)

p/s : yes, i think using olive oil really brings up the taste!but olive oil is quite expensive here. haha

Furree Katt said...

wow, that pasta looks delicious!
it's so cool that you made it for so many people :D
i want some now!

syieranuar said...

Furree Katt :

haha. it taste yummy too! :D and am glad all of them happy with the foods.hehe..

u have to travel to Malaysia then :p and please do come! we can meet up someday! haha. take care hun.

mustikasari said...

it must be soo delicious!:)

syieranuar said...

Sis Mustika : hehe if u said so :) sis, its been awhile. still outstation?

Chloe said...

that looks so yummy!! it has all my fave ingredients in it

syieranuar said...

thanks chloe! :D

RS said...

I ALWAYS make pasta. hahah!

syieranuar said...

RS : yaa and your pasta looks tasty RS! i get the idea from your blog how to make some pasta and apparently everyone loves it! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP