My dream to just sit back and relax after being mentally tortured with tons of assignment and test is seriously..
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN THIS FEW WEEKS OF TIME!
blahhh. its exhausting to do so many things in so little time, and u've to rush for the due dates, rejected assignments, re-do things..yada yada yada..i am feeling like puking now and how I'd wish I was ill so I can go home and have my rest. what a stupid thoughts of mine.
anyways, my thesis's proposal due date's will be on Friday 11th, which is next week. But guess what's coming up the week after that? it's STUDY WEEK. yay! finals is just around the corner and I am standing here doing nothing. 24 hours a day seems so pack to me, and I could hardly put things organized. dang it! i'm in a such mess now :'(
....just keep on going, 6 months remaining then u're done!...
6 comments:
6 months remaining ??? then i'll miss u like crazy..;(
awww so shuweet lah awk! i'll miss u too honey! T.T
push on!!! You can get through this time!! Good luck!!
Caroline :
thanks sweetheart! :)
Good Luck! :) I have so many exams the nest week too :S
Laila! its been quite some time I haven't heard from u!! hw are u dear?
anyways, good luck on your studies too!:)
Post a Comment