I was told by Kai D that she misses me a lot, so here u go Kai, an update! haha!
My hectic week has finally gone and I can sit back a relax for awhile, but not long enough because next week is "due-date week"..all assgnments are still pending, due dates coming up. yikes! but somehow, I can put a huge smile on my face today :)
having excessive exposure to my lappie has caused my eyes sore and gives me headache! I've to put an end to all this before it's getting worst so I'm off with the new specko. what do u think about it? do I looks nerd enough? hahaha. well I know I looks awful.
as u can see, the past 3 weeks was super hectic for all of us. stressing out.. work loads.. yada yada yada..i some kind of unorganized but I was pretty happy that everything went well. Alhamdulillah. thank you Allah for all the strengths u gave :)
anyhow, since today is Saturday and everyone decided to spend our leisure time together, we hosted a grooming class. well u know, getting ourselves dolled-up can be fun tho :)
Dee getting herself dolled up. she's quite talented in make-ups. Not like me, i have no talent.
ain't she gorgeous?
our grooming and make ups session today was conducted by Mary Kay product consultant and we were pretty satisfied with the products and it's outcomes. I think we really enjoy the use-whatever-makeups-you-like FOR FREE session. HAHA. i tried all their colors range and I simply turned my face into a completely bimbo. free items baby, they don't comes in handy often :D
I look absolutely ROUND in this pic. it describes the 3kgs that I've gain. pfft. I hate stress. It brings me closer to foods in so many ways T.T
so the fun is over.I'm pretty sure everyone had a great time today. Thanks Mary Kay for the FREE items. we love it to bits! Do come again!!muahaha.
OK, I better put my hands on the assignments now.
take care everyone.much love from me!

11 comments:
MashaAllah, gorgeous ladies. :">
hahah.. :) i did miss you and your bubbly posts. heeey. that's awesomeeeeee. i wanna try mary kay too but its too expensive!! haha
Anon : :)
Kai :
haha. yeah it's quite expensive, thats why we love all the free stuffs they gave! haha..
wow! you look so pretty in the first picture and i absolutely LOVE the purple scarf! :D
Furree Katt :
aww thanks honey! :)
syiera sememangnya natural beauty... =). love ur lovely face =)
sis izan: aww :') haha. u'r so pretty too sis :)
your face isn't round! sempurna dah!
I am :( i've gain so many weight lately and my cheeks volumed up :(
ish. merepek lah you! tak bulat - sumpah!
hahaha.ok u made my day RS! haha.am a happy bunny now. i can go eat my lunch without worrying about my pipi.hahaha
Post a Comment