Oh come on! don't give me that look. okay am sorry for being hiatus again, i'm hardly trying to squeeze some time here in this lil blog.
well hello everyone! how have u been lately? isit okay? I was doing great actually, everything's just went well as planned. and its nearly end of February and I've tons of due dates coming up next..so!u guys might be reading some schedule post for quite some time after this, because I will be super busy till next week.
oh that's me obviously stressing out.
so now I've to write about 7 things about moi,again? I think I've wrote enough about me but I think there's tons more to reveal!
1. I am currently addicted on watching movies which I don't really do whenever I've free time before.
2. My favorite junkie is Chahos dip in Nachos dipping sauce. tsk tsk.
3. My mother just brought me a new Holy Quran with translation after I successfully go through those hard times. she's such a mother :)
4. i am just thinking about gonna wear that square hijabs again. well maybe after they came out with a square hijab that doesn't need to iron. haha. well believe me, thats not long enough to wait.
5. If u noticed, I've started deleting my photos and some unknown friends in my fb. its just because I've decided to life live with a little bit privacy.well not here in my blog! haha. its just that I could feel some sort of feeling that FB is not healthy. haha.
6. Am gaining weight non-stop now. is that considered as fact too? ahaha.
7. This saturday is my mom's birthday!
and I've to pass this award to the 15 others, but it cracks my head to came out with that long list :
RS
Kai D
Nuby
Sis Izan
Caroline
Laila
Sis Fasha
Ween
Sis Yong
and everyone who's reading this.
have a nice day everyone =)


10 comments:
thank you heaps for the award sis. reblogged it already. :)
http://www.hijabified.net/2011/02/awarded.html
stylish blogger award?? ME?? aiyooo. so untrue lah but I'm happy you think that. But honestly speaking, I'm not stylo milo! The blog maybe is but not me!
Kai :
Ur most welcome dear! i've checked it out already :)
RS :
hahaha come on, you are!! haha..u and your blog are both stylish. seriouslyyyy..haha =)
wow... stylish ke blog akak syiera??? =) anyway thanks....
apa la agaknya hadiah syiera untuk mak syiera yek.. buat kek tak???
harus lah stylish! hahaha :) ur welcome sis :)
tu la, this yr syiera kt uni so xde la buat2 kek :( just beli hadiah je bg.hehe
Syiera my dear, THANK YOUU soo much for the award my dear! Stylish lagi tu haa!! I have not been well sebab tu malas nak blog or even blog hopping. Once bila akak dah 100% ok, I will come back to blog and check on you every so often. Take care dear and have a great day with your mom this Saturday ok dear! HUgsss!
How adorable are those photos?! :)
And congratulations on the award. It is truly well-deserved. Your blog is FABULOUS!! xoxoxo
K.fasha :
oh myyy! take care sis!enough rest ok? :) hugs!
Jen :
ww thanks hun! =)
Thanks so so much for passing this award along to me!!
I feel you on the school stress issue!! I hope it gets better for you soon!! Study Study....I am sending some study luck your way :)
congratulations on the award! you look so pretty in those photos ♥ :)
p.s. thanks for following meee.
Post a Comment