Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, 6 February 2011

It's getting closer...

(I've about 6 months to go before am all done with the books!!!)

I can summed my 1 week holiday as a total fun BUT at the same time, disastrous!

I've gain 3 KG in 1 WEEK and there's only one person to blame for. yes mom, u're responsible for my weight gain cos u've been cooking yummy food non-stop.ahaha kidding i love u mom =)

anyways, today I'll be heading back to my university and I took the 7am train from Ipoh and you know what, i always feels like crying when the train were about to depart. am still a cry-baby after all =(

bye dad, see u in March.


and I do looks so pathetic by walking alone, eating alone, am all alone =(

but however, I enjoyed the time by doing some personal shopping and feast myself with yummy foods (FOOD again!), oh yum! it feels sooo good to have a time of your own eyh =)


when i mentioned about personal shopping, it must be some kind related to WATSONS. I could spend hours there just to browse through the labels, trying tester stuffs...


..and my favorite spot evahh..FACE MASK!

look at the packaging, aren't they tempting?

but face mask is not what I've been aiming for coz I've still have enough stock till end of February, so I was about to search for something that could get rid of my dark circle under the eyes. as far as I remembered, mom told me that if you put a slice of cucumber everyday on your eyes for 15 mins, it will soothes the eyes and helps to reduce the dark eye circle.

 to me, it's a bit fussy having you to slice the cucumber every single morning, especially when u're living in a student apartment, but not until I've found this...


i love it when things make my life easy =)

Apart from that, I did spent some quality hours in KINOKUNIYA at this one particular shelf.

well that's how a final year accounting student should be eyh. 

after reading a few books on Advance Management Accounting ( who's with me then u'll understand :p) I suddenly felt so stupid for not understanding such simple things when I'm taking that paper last semester. boy it's easy actually. the core base is understanding the concept, but during that time, am doing it in an 'easy' way by remembering the calculation steps which eventually award me with my only C+ for Advance Management Accounting. hahaha!. where on earth did i learnt calculation can be solved by memorizing? I've no teacher for that. Am a bummer. sigh. and I've set my mind about it being so hard and unsolved, thats the main reason anyway. 

oh well, I'm into consideration of repeating that subject. I can do better than the previous one, who knows.

so those little kiddies who's taking accounting, do remember account is about understanding, not memorizing yah. and IT IS NOT EASY!

OK enough with the accounting stuffs, it's stressing me out now. HAHA.

oh did I mention about FOOD yet? 

I had lunch at SAKAE SUSHI and yes, I ate alone =( but that doesn't mean my appetite level has gone down. I started off with this one yummy aiscream which I forgot the name, but I tell yah it taste soo good. seriously good.mmm.

and yes, my favorite, miso soup. 


sorry the pictures are a lil bit blur cos I cant wait to eat them! 

and for the main course, I ordered smoked salmon and chicken teriyaki 


and I am now back in my old student apartment, I've class at 8am tomorrow. sigh sigh sigh!!!!!

goodnight everyone =)

12 comments:

hijabi hippie hypo said...

Aw well glad you enjoyed your break and all the best with STUDIES :D inshaAllah will go fine. and dont forget to sleep! :)

syieranuar said...

Nubyyy! thanks! :)

Yong Kamariah said...

hey hun,
ooo salahkan emak ye dah gain weight, tgk dia klu makan tuhhh...ok, kita buleh geng sebenarnya, I was a food lover once, tp dah tua2 ni kena slow sket, mcm2 penyakit buleh hinggap! you take care dear, selamat study yeah!

syieranuar said...

kak yong :
haha! tu la pasal. tp kire fair n square la sbb mak pun naik berat bdan jugak.hihihi :D itu la skang ni makan kemain bnyak, kn pantang dh makan sikit2.hehe. thanks kak yong! xoxo!

Anonymous said...

japanese food..yumm. :)

Jessica Mura said...

Have a good break is always the best thing :) Thanks so much for your comment, already follow each other ? :D

http://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Mmmm all this talk of delicious food is making me hungry. Hehe. ;)

Those cucumber pads sound fabulous!! What a fantastic idea! My dad is actually the one who told me about the cucumber slices for my eyes (haha) but I hate purchasing a vegetable and not even eating it in the end. It makes me feel like I'm throwing food away. Haha! I wonder if I could find similar face masks in a store here...hmmm....

PS. Thanks for being so sweet regarding my current post. :) xoxo

Ashley said...

these look deliciouuuuuuuuuuuuus! yummmmy! cuttte post!

Draffin Bears said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and was great to discover yours.
Glad that you had a good time home with your family and now I wish you all the best with your studies.

Happy week
Carolyn

syieranuar said...

Jessy :
yeah, but 1 week break is not enough. haha. yes, followed u already honey.

jennifer :
i think u can find similar stuffs in any personal stores. thwy sure have one :)

aww. no probs dear! take care! :)

syieranuar said...

carolyn : aww thanks! =)

syieranuar said...

Ashley : i knoww. looking at these pictures make me drooling over it again.sigh.

hey, your valentine challenge sounds fun! i'm in! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP