my life is currently..err upside down.
YIKES! I've tons of assignments due this week and yet i still put MOST of my time on blog walking and my final examination timetable is out now, I can't believe it my 6th semester had nearly comes to an end. how fast time flies ey.
anyway, I was trying my very best to get things organized, well u know when you've find things all over the place and u have to do this thing first, and then come one after another..yada yada yada......but yes, am all good now. am all good. no worries =)
this is my monthly DIY calendar which helps me to put things together. as u can see, I've three test by the end of this month, and I am still finding some time to really put my brain on this three papers. my thesis hasn't show any progress yet, and I've to submit my proposal by 28 feb..haa see. told ya it's one hectic month!
but I always make my own study draft which I RARELY stick to it. ahaha.
but indeed it really helps a lot to organized u what to study first, and what u need to accomplished by the end of each month. well that's how I put things on track =)
ahaa. cute things never go wrong! they did help to boost your motivation level to stay a lil bit longer on your study desk! aww aren't they cute?
but no matter how much I feels like running away from this student apartment, I always stick on with this one quote.
yes, success comes from the heart =)
ahh dear body, heart, and soul,
stay strong a little bit longer.
u're almost theree baby, almost there!
18 comments:
ganbatte syisyi chan :D
ah i know who u are. arigatou ne bubu kun.
i love your calendar! so cute :D
aww thanks hun! it's DIY :)
Aww your calendars are better than mine. I always mess up on numbering the days. :/
thanks hun! maybe u should try make yourself one :)
hi awk!!!!!
oh hi! asl please! haha.
let me guess, PG eh?
aaawh i love ur cute calender and the fluffy green purse there :D and i strongly agree with the quote :D success really comes from the heart... wish u all the many luck for the upcoming exams... may u do well in them insha allah :)
aminn ty ty darling! =)
jadi anonymous pon kantoi..haha
asl plz??
23/M/kedah
awk lak??
hahaha.. and u sir, ade blog tp x penah cakap pon?
asl? 19/F/Muadzam.
hahahaha! eh tuanye awk dh 23. :D:D
xreti pon nk berbloger nih..haha
jd anonymous kantoi..
so comment guna google id la..
hahaha..bajet 19 la konon..baru abes spm ek..
hahaha..19 at heart la awk. lgpn sy br 21, still have 9 months before reaching 22. ha ok la tu, muda lagiii! :D
What a cool DIY calendar!! I love it. :) I'm sorry you have been so stressed out lately with assignments and whatnot. I hope your week gets easier soon. xoxo
thanks honey! :) i hope so, things would be mucchhh better next week :)
I love the calender (:
thanks Maryam :)
Post a Comment