Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, 10 February 2011

Hot Sizzling Weather!

well the fact I am living in a tropical country, we experienced summer throughout the year. but yes, sometimes it rains non-stop and we eventually end up soaking wet to class.

but today the weather was really nice and the sun greet me along my way to class.


subhanallah, what a view =)

I enjoyed the walk, but I dont really like being exposed under the sun for quite some time because it will only turns my migraine worst.


Apart from that, I am not feeling good at all now. the same feelings popped again, well u know those silly thoughts of u being the only alien on planet Earth. 




I hate it when people turns their backs on me, and when they finally need me, then they'll come and search for me. haih. but that's life. and I believe I've gone through so many HUGE things than this, this is NOTHING at all.


yes, all I need to think now is only myself. being selfish at times can be fun tho. hehe.

take care everyone.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

cantik!

syieranuar said...

wah, terima kasih.siapakah anda?

hijabi hippie hypo said...

Aw I WISH it was hot here in the UK! Im so bored of the weather here. PS I reallyy like your outfit! ♥

Anonymous said...

you're so lucky it's warm! :D
it's freezing here in the states. it even snowed today, but they wouldn't close school down. :(

Yong Kamariah said...

hey hun,
cuaca sekarang mmg dah start sizzling balik, ari tu asek ujan, bila panas2 camni ramailah plak yg kena selsema n batuk2...
you take care dear!

syieranuar said...

Nuby and Mystical :
oh GOD! now i should be thankful for having a wonderful sunny weather here.hehe. =)

but i really for a nice cold one actually! hmm human never satisfied with what they have.hehe

Kak yong comel :
aah kak yong, syiera dh start sakit2 tekak plus badan dh suam2 panas ni..pastu time2 mcm ni la tringin nk minum air tembikai pulak nyaa..adoiii.

Kcaiyah D. said...

yeah. i hate it when people only remembers you when they have a need. gosh.. :(
anyway, I like your outfit.

syieranuar said...

hehe well we've to admit there's so many people in this huge world, so we cant expect them to be good to us all the time eyh :)

thanks! it's our Malay traditional outfit.hehe.

duha said...

anytime u need me insyaallah i'll always be there for you~

tapi org tu yg slalu bz kot..hehe..
how're u dear? :)

syieranuar said...

Duhaaa!! u'll always there when I need u.x pernah berubah dr time matrik dulu :) hehe..

Duha, jom senbang nnt ble2 free :) actually i do really need to hear something from u! :)

Laila said...

A! really beautiful sun, It's very cute,

PS: I Know we don't meet each other, and we live in diferent countries but sincerily whenever you need something not very importat ( I said this because you're in your right to not trust in me :D ), well, I'll, insaAllah, be there for you :D

syieranuar said...

my dear Laila ,
that's so sweet of u!! I'm so happy knowing that there's people who will always be there for me! thanks heap sweetheart! =)

and u will have to wait for my msg! :D hehe..

ateyn said...

hate it when ppl dont noe but keep judging !!! really HATE IT !!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP