I have a confession to make.
I don't know who I am.
I think I'm a hopeless soul trying to find out who is the exact me.
I find it all time confusing, maybe I've gone mad. Am I?
I take into account everything about my religion seriously..I am not a perfect Muslimah but yes, I am working hard towards it.
***************
I was having a HORRIBLE weekend. I spent most of my time in my room doing a little bit of assignments, and the rest of my time, I was trying to figure out who I really am. Let me ask you something, do you really know who you are? well I don't. seriously, I don't know who I am.
Everything that happened to me in this short period of time really gives a huge impact towards me. Well at least, towards who I will BE next. I was being misunderstood by my colleagues, misunderstood by my beloved aunt. I was madly sad, and I knew at this very point, I only have my mom who always have her faith in me, and also Allah swt, the merciful, the gracious.
and yes, after facing all these problems, I find myself much closer to HIM. mashaAllah, forgive me for neglecting YOU, but you never leave me alone even in such situation I'm in now :'(
I want to be a better me, a much much more better me. I am sinful but Allah swt gives chances for us to repent.. I have my flaws, except me for who I am. We are only ordinary humans, we have no rights to judge people, but we have our rights as sisters in Islam to always remind each other to be on the right path.
For everyone who's reading this and I've done wrong to you, I am sincerely sorry and guide me to be a much better person in future, insyaAllah.
ameen.

14 comments:
beautifully said asmaa. let's pray for a better us in future. insyaAllah
For the longest time I did not know who I was...and then along my journey called life I have discovered the present me. However, I do think we are always changing and evolving as individuals. As I look towards my life after graduation I know I will continue to change and grow. I am excited yes...but also scared.
Good luck finding your path and true self in life. I wish you the best of luck :)
Aufa : ameen :) thanks sweetheart.
Caroline : thanks dear. I think I should change something in my text.
' We are ordinary humans, we have no rights to judge people, but we have our rights as sisters in Islam, and also friendship between us across religion, to always remind each other and to be a much better person in future' :)
Thanks for your sweet words dear. :)
amiiiin sis.. :) still hold on to Allah's rope, never let it go..
What a thought-provoking post! :) I think we may never truly know who we are, cos we are always changing through different phases in our life. The key thing is that we maintain our values and our principles inshaallah.
And about the religion thing, of course it's a daily struggle for me also. but SubhanaAllah, his mercy is the thing that keeps us going ♥
I love you for the sake of Allah, keep smiling :)
The real important thing is that you are try to find who you are , that's a long way.
come for a visit to my blog !
ave
sis mustika :
InsyaAllah sis..will try my very best =)
Nuby :
your comment makes me burst into a calming tears :)i agree with you. sometimes we struggle a lot in our lives, but the values and principles that we hold on to is the most important thing. mashaAllah, I am so much blessed having all of u sisters :) love u too Nuby. I love u as my sister in Islam. :)
it is white cabbage.it is a loong way to go :)
lovely post! :) and you look adorable.
hey love,
Are you in your PMS mode? Akak klu rasa cenggini ada le hormon yg kucar-kacir tu, but it's normal to feel that way, sampai sekrang pun mcm tak tau siapa diriku yg sebenarnya! chillax, held your head high and enjoy your youth while you can! akak rasa young people shouldn't think too much of life's problemo, you take care dear!
Furree Katt :
hehe thanks dear :)
Kak yong :
haah kann! rsnye dah.haha!tp tu la kak yong, so many things going on in my brain skang ni, nk tdo pn susah :(
anyway thanks! love u! xoxo
Salam, is this the post you were referring to in the email you wrote to me?
I think you know exactly who you are =) You just have to embrace that person wholeheartedly.
When I feel confused I always tell myself that I am no more and no less than Allah's creation, a servant of Allah s.w.t. It helps put things into perspective.
P.S. Whenever you feel down always read the Holy Qu'ran. Not just recite but read the meaning. Allah swt gives us lots of clues about life in there =)
Wasalam sis sha :)
yes,this is the post that i was referring to, and thanks for your sweet words :)
I think u'r right, i tried to spent most of the time reading the Holy Quran now compared to before, and it soothes the pain in my heart I and am much calmer now :)
SAKIT HATI ADA 5 UBATNYA :
1)Baca Quran dan fahami maknanya
2)Solat Malam dirikanlah
3)Berkumpullah dengan orang2 soleh
4)Banyakkanlah berpuasa
5)Zikir malam jangan ditinggalkan..
Inilah TOMBO ATI...pesanan SUNAN BONANG..salah seorang WALI SONGO @ WALI SEMBILAN..iaitu salah seorang daripada 9 orang Wali yg menyebarkan ISLAM di BUMI NUSANTARA ini..
Kenallah Allah (MA'RIFATULLAH)...InsyaAllah kita akan kenal siapa diri kita ini..
Hakikat sebenar siapa MAKHLUK dan siapa pula KHALIK(pencipta)..jika dapat fahami hakikat ini..datanglah barang apa jua dugaan, cabaran dan apa sekalipun..kita pasti menempuhinya dengan tenang dan sabar..
Post a Comment