Remember that day I promised to blog about the interview at Twin Towers? well actually I wont talk about the interview itself because it was fun and I think all of us did a good job!
Eventually, I had a great fun there and our kind-hearted Mr. Affeedz Adzry offers us to visit the sky bridge shortly after the interview. I was feeling like jumping all the way up to the sky bridge! come on! for free okay! if you want to visit the sky bridge, boy, i tell yah, u have to booked for the tickets way much earlier than your expected visit cos they restricted the number of visitors daily. so the chance for u to get on the spot ticket is 0. haha.
This 88-storey Petronas Twin Towers is the pride and joy of Malaysian and it was announced as one of the tallest buildings on planet Earth by the Council of Tall Buildings. Can u see the sky bridge there? it is 170 metres tall above street level and it connects the two towers at level 41 and 42 which provides the balance to the twin towers.
Uniquely, this sky bridge has a double layer which the upper layer were restricted to their staffs only, while the lower layer were opened publicly for the visitors.
And since we were being lucky enough that day, we get the privillage of visiting the upper layer, and get the chance to see the peak of this tower from this :
well, that's not peak enough eyh. haha.
...and if u're a height-freak, DONT LOOK DOWN!
woohoo feeling like wanna jump yet?
my interview partner;the girl with the shining face; the boss
(and what's with that shining face of mine? pfttt!)
ahh, I'm happy. 29 Things To Go! =)
9 comments:
yay!! i want to go there too. im envious. :D
cantik gambar =p
Kai D? :
omo,i was wondering who is Kcaiyah D..haha so it was u Kai :D yes, do come and visit malaysia Kai! :)
Anon :
haish, u must be someone i know ni.
Wow amazing, i'd like to go there!!!
xoxo
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com
ala..g sky bridge xajak pon..hikhik
hello S :)..well it is! =)
Anon :
sy tau ni awak kn PG! hahaha!
Beautiful buildings, wonderful pictures these are!
Have a happy day xx
thanks dear!
I've been there... twice... ehehehhe....
Post a Comment