I am sorry if you are waiting for a blog post, the fact is, my blog has been removed/ hacked for the past few days. did you guys noticed that? I was so busy and I didn't even have time to check out my blog, not until last night around 3 something in the morning, I woke up from sleep and switch on my lappy, click my blog url..and gahhh! it was nowhere to be found. seriously!(even RS was kind enough to check it for me and also couldn't find it!)
I did noticed a few days back that I couldn't access my dashboard but I thought it was under maintainance. but when the blog totally DISAPPEAR I couldn't think of any but to figure out other bloggers whether they have the same probs as mine or not..
Thanks a lot to RS for giving me idea of contacting Google, and yes u're right! they did get to me that FAST compared to Blogger Help. hmm..and thanks to Kai D, Nuby, Laila for their emails. am such a relief =)
and in case you might ask, am at home now, and tomorrow am heading off to Port Dickson! woohoo!
courtesy of Google
have a good weekend peeps!
take care.
xoxo


8 comments:
wow. boleh jadi mcm tu ke?
totally disappear?
can ween! totally disappear.weird rite! i think it must be hacked/spammed..google send me email telling me to always sign out after viewing the dashboard. sigh. malas kan nk kene always sign in everytime nk view dashboard.
yekeeeeeeeee i always leave it signed in jeee
yay!! you are back.. i missed your updates. :)
ween : same with me.so just beware after this =)
Kai : yay! =)
pi bejalan selalu x cakap.hish.
you're welcome! =) google's service is pretty awesome, I must say. :)
Along : teehee!
RS : agreed! =)
Post a Comment