Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, 3 February 2011

On the hills of Cameron Highlands

Oh My! I've been neglecting this blog due to my 'awesome' internet connection which drag almost 30 minutes just to view my dashboard! *sigh* well anyways, since I only have a week hols, there's nothing more fun i could do to spend my precious time by holiday-ing with family.

Cameron Highland is our number one destination for holiday and I still don't know why dad love this place to bits! guess maybe the weather soothes the nerves and there's plenty of green scenery to serve your eyes. refreshing.

I always have this one kind of memory when visiting Cameron, it reminds me of my high school friends. we were there back in 2005, boy, it's 6 years ago! haha. and while I'm reminiscing memories of ours, i spotted a well-known figure and this one particular lady were smiling at me.



mashaAllah! what a small world! I've met my high school teacher up on the hills of Cameron! she's been such a good listener to all of us back in our high school times, and only Allah swt could return all your favors. may Allah bless u dear teacher :)

Apart from that, we've been having an intense walking through those little villages up and down the hills, and we've get to see many veges grown on their patches.

and also the flowers..aren't they pretty?




this flower is only for those who's patient. =)
one thing I love to do when visiting Cameron is to try out fresh honey with its beehive! it taste literally good.

and we did visited the Rose Centre and mom keep on saying this ' i remembered Fletcher Moss garden in Didsbury!oh my!'..Fletcher Moss garden is the only garden that we visited like 2-3 times a month while we're in Manchester. the place was so calm and it brings u to an exotic getaway surroundings by many exotic trees and shrubs. so relaxing!.

and oh! some says it's a must for u to visit the tea plantations when u're in Cameron. so do I! we did spent the evening at Bharat tea plantation and have our afternoon tea with scones. yumm!

well I do hope I don't miss anything behind, it's too much to tell about the whole trip! but by the end of the day, I make sure everyone leaves Cameron with at least a box of tea and a smile on their faces =)


I do hope u guys have a good holiday too! have fun! :)


p/s : It took me 5 hours only to post this. geezz u better cheer me up with your comments now! haha!

17 comments:

Key_roul said...

patutla ngok diam jeh, g jalan x cakap.cemni la.wuwu.

syieranuar said...

wah along! that's fast! hahaha. ala it was a sudden trip, x plan pun lah.

and did u just call me ngok? :(

Key_roul said...

alamak silap type pulak.hihi.

iLiAiSyAhkaDir said...

dik... cikgu tu ajar ape ea? ta ingt tp ingt muke je

syieranuar said...

Along : I hate u, but do keep your comments in eh.haha.

Kak cik : tu cikgu Azizah yg kaunselor tu.hehe

Furree Katt said...

you're so pretty! <3

syieranuar said...

Furree Katt :
aww thanks honey!

hijabi hippie hypo said...

Aw nice post :)) cant believe it took you 5 hours! :O love the flowers

Chi said...

nice pictures :) you sure had fun ^^

Anonymous said...

I love the photos especially the flowers and the one with the coffee :) Haha.

P.S. Thanks for your sweet comments, dear! Yep, I would love to keep in touch with such a kind-hearted soul like you! I'm following :)♥

LOVE!

Marianna Papagiannopoulou said...

hey
thanks for the comment
beautiful photos
of course follow each other
i already followed you
xoxo
nana
http://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/

syieranuar said...

Nuby :
I know, i cant belive it either. hate the slow internet connection.sigh.

Are u Audrey?:
haha. I did hv so much fun! :)

Haze :
aww thanks dear! 'll be following your nice blog too :)

Nana Jones :
hello Nana! am heading there now! :)

akak eskrem said...

i always luv beautiful flowers!!

gorgeous nyer!!

hoho..

boleh amik gamba lagi, hihi..

The white cabbage said...

thanks for your sweet comment.


nice post ...I'm going to google to understand where Cameron is ....I don't know...

ciao ave

syieranuar said...

Gha Sudin:
Dear! wah lame x dgr ceritaaa. hw r u anyway? :)

White Cabbage:
thanks! go ahead, google about it.it's a nice place to visit :)

Anonymous said...

xde gmbr mkn strawbery pon..hikhik

syieranuar said...

haha! em x sempat nk snap sbb x saba2 nk makan :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP