Powered by Blogger.

Friday, 10 June 2011

super superb!

Heyya!

I'm actually being a lil bit clueless on what to blog nowadays, and the fact that I'm super duper busy just make sense why I've been abandoning this blog. every seconds just worth to sleep, so I'll prefer sleeping more than blogging! haha. and believe me, u are so not gonna read my boring daily routine, the same thing happens everyday, but if I'm about to leave Bandar Muadzam Shah FOR GOOD, I will surely announce it to the whole world :')

and actually, I don't know what I should do this weekend other than fooling around with peeps and put my hands on doodling random stuffs.


art is an absolute therapy.


Actually life is getting hectic. I've due dates coming up, tests, interview..I do wanna give an intense effort to all of my assignments, but there's time where I do feels absolutely tired and I need a some sort of entertainment. Pathetically, there's nothing called "entertainment" when u're living in this small town, and the one and only source of our weekly entertainment is the night market. haha. oh I should blog about that real soon. hehe.


anyways, many great things happened to me these past 2 weeks. super great things unfolded many super great thoughts... meaning, its a super serious thing that's been bothering me...and for sure its super annoying but am all good now.hehe. u know there's time when u feels like u're at the bottom of the world and then there's everyone supporting u to be on top again. ahh I am blessed to have super great people around me. SUPERB! ty ty ty everybody for the encouragement :') 

better off to bed for now, till then!

7 comments:

Furree Katt said...

i absolutely LOVE your drawings! ♥ and i'm so glad that great things are happening to you. yay :D

syieranuar said...

thanks Furree! it is,am glad too! :)

Laila said...

I love your drawings! :D they are awesom! :D I so happy so you have great people around you, you deserve it! :D

HUgs!

R S said...

omg!! your drawing cantik gila kut. I LOVE THE COLOURS. u're really good at art!!!!

syieranuar said...

Laila = thanks my dear :)

RS = hehe thankss! :)

Blue Pearl said...

love that drawing

syieranuar said...

thanks dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP