So...did you guys watch the royal wedding on TV?hahaha..well basically I was there in front of TV right from the beginning and that dress she's wearing really dropped my jaw. lucky kitty that one.so pwetty!..and it leaved me with an AWW for the past 2 days!hahaha!
what can I say,I love princesses, it took me back to my childhood fantasy,ya know, prince, princess,fairy,love happily ever after..yada yada yada..harhar..well at least Kate had found her love and hoping to live happily ever after, while we on the other hand are still searching for our prince charming.
here's a tip : DONT LOVE ANYTHING/ANYONE THAT CANNOT LOVE YOU BACK. so if you're in a relationship with a man,or you've fallen for a man that seems like cannot love you back like you do, just kick him out! haha.
ok enough of that.
anyways, today I've prepared a dessert which is a twist of making dessert using Konnyaku jelly.I got this recipe from a cook book written by Alex Goh, I can say his recipes can be relied on and they're worth trying. so since today is Labor Day and I'm in a very good mood, I gave this recipe a try :o)
TOP
(A) 950ml water
(B) 160g sugar + 1 packet Konnyaku powder (mix well)
(C) 1/8 tsp Citric Acid
(D) 2 drops orange coloring + a lil bit of orange flavor
oranges,pineapple slices
1. Mix (B) then add (A) and stir constantly till well blended, then bring it to the boil.
2. Add (C) and (D), mix till evenly blended.
3. Arrange the oranges and pineapples slices on the bottom of a 9" round mould and pour the Konnyaku syrup onto it and let it cool.
BASE
(A) 800ml milk
(B) 180g sugar + 1 packet Konnyaku powder
(C) 40g cornflower + 100ml water
1. Mix (B), add into (A) and mix till well blended and bring to the boil. Add the premixed (C) slowly and continue to cook till mixture thickens.
2. Pour it into the same mould as the above and let it cool and refrigerate.
I love it simply because its easy to prepare plus it taste yummy and such a perfect dessert for a sunny day :o)
Happy Labor Day Mom plus Dad! thanks for being the ultimate provider to the family and provide the best living for the three of us :)

3 comments:
that dessert looks yummy! i love the bright colour of it.
i saw only a few seconds of the royal wedding on tv, haha!
Yum yum. Am gonna try it =)
you make it look so simple ")
Post a Comment