As you all might not know, and now am telling the world again that
I AM ON A STRICT DIET AND I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT BEFORE FINAL YEAR START!
why before final year? I find final year is the most crucial time where you wanna put on your best look and I want to leave a good image for my friends to remember, well at least they will remember me being half the usual size which is still jingle in a denial whether its gonna happen or not. HAHA. holiday-ing and losing weight is not a good friend ya know, especially when you have the unlimited access to those yummeh foods available around you and it is sooooo not gonna help in losing weight.
..and I nearly giving up on it and told myself whatever it is,just let it be! I dont give a damn on losing weight anymoree! but mom came out with a brilliant idea that I should start to drink Clenz Tea which has 'successfully' helped her to reduce her weight..So I thought, if I never try then I'll never know.. So off to the pharmacy we marched and bring back home a box of Clenz Tea which I swore it taste horrible!!
well losing weight is never easy eyh, its the gaining part is the easiest!
So this morning when I was about to make tea for everyone, I ACCIDENTALLY use the Clenz Tea instead of green tea and I have caused everyone under the roof queuing for the toilet! HAHAHAHA! now lets lose weight with me so I wont be feeling a lil bit leftout okay? Sorry guys, but you should be thankful to me for helping you to get rid of your spare tyres for sure!
but I ensure it WONT happen again. BOH is Boh miss,not Clenz Tea!
and wonder why I never succeed in losing weight? because I have an odd cravings for doughnuts.yeah doughnut kids!
My mom was pretty pissed off when I finally decided to just sit back and relax for a whole month while she on the other hand was having a thought of me searching for part time job. But a month is so not worth it and I guess there's not many jobs available for only a month. So she asked me to take over her donuts business and I can say it is going pretty well! see the hand lah! hahaha.So I am officially a baker now. A donut baker who pumped up like her donuts. ahh thats a rhyme. :)
and while am home, I've to take care of the garden compound too. I think the green plants love me too much. They grew greener and healthier since I got home last week =)
green up babies,mama loves you!
oh tomorrow's gonna be a long day, I could sense it now(have to wake up early or else mom will chase me out of bed,its inappropriate for her if we wake up late on Friday morning). and have to restock my frozen doughnuts before it run out of stocks again. told ya, I never sounds like an accountant-to-be, am a loud noisy BAKER-to-be! ahaha.

5 comments:
the clenz tea tasted horrible? haha! usually all the good things in the world are either illegal, too expensive, or fattening -.-
great job with the plants. they look so healthy and fresh!
I am with you on the losing weight bit! :D I have gained so much in the last 2 years from eating useless junk. But your doughnuts might just change my mind, haha! I'm on two weeks holiday as well so it's not going to be very easy...
Furree :
seriously it tasted horrible!if its not for the sake of losing my weight,i will absolutely be avoiding that!haha.
Haiko :
haha so we're in the same boat :p
You don't need to lose weight! Aw too bad the clenz tea tasted horrible! try and stick with it :)
Love the cup btw , it's really pretty, I've always wanted one like that <3
i need to,I've grown huge :( hehe..oh thats my mum's.its pretty isnt it?:0 but we dont drink using that cup,its only for display.hahaha
Post a Comment