As much as I love this blog so much, I might as well retire from pouring my thoughts in it. I'm sorry for those who keep on visiting and hoping for a new update but you see nothing, its probably because I was going through some hard phases and trying to think with my partial-stable mind on how to absorb every single thing into my daily life. Its not that 'hard' until I have nothing to blog about, there are many things that I wish to tell you guys but the moment I started to press the keyboard then suddenly all the ideas just sweep way wooooosh!so in the end I just decided to keep quite while the time heals.
And as the clock ticks, I have spent some quality hours reading these.
The latest that I've just about to finish reading is this one book titled "Dont Be Sad"..such a very nice book to read which offers you so many other circumstances that ones could bare, and it made me realized that what I've been going through is just only a tiny weeny part of living this life.
I believed that a strong heart can go through whatever storms that comes ahead, no matter in what ways.All these years I thought my heart was rigid enough and unbreakable, but I was wrong. How come a human heart be so rigid whilst we all know it is soft and so much fragile? So i seek for a little strength from these books and I can say now by gaining a DEEPER knowledge on our deen, it can change your life to a much better one. Even if its on the slowest pace, but trust me, there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel :)
Life's a decision. Choose the right path and bring out the best of it. Good luck to all of us in living our lives to the fullest :)
Be blessed everyone!xoxo.
6 comments:
AL-HIKAM by Asy-Syeikh Ibn Ata'illah Al-Iskandari...like this book..but u still need someone to guide u.. :-)
Dear, akak dah baca buku Dont Be Sad tu..memang bagus penceritaannya dan menenangkan hati..InshaAllah dipermudahkan segala urusan..
-Kak Min-
sejuk tgk..syiera bc buku tu...
Mr. Jamal : Oh thanks!insyaAllah I will read that book one day :)
Anon : Kak Minnnn thanks! miss me isit?i've send u emails,please check! :) lets have lunch and catch up soon yes? call me up.love u :)
Anon : :) Duha isit?hehe
that's a really sweet thought syiera. :) i am glad you have read those. as for me, i am trying to read again hadiths as i forget already most of it.. screw me for forgetting. anyway, i missed you too. sorry for not dropping by so often. ive been so busy with doing nothing at all. hahah. :D
anyway, i wish you all the best.
ps: yes. im gonna be in brunei. wish it was KL so that i can meet you. haha
it is Kai :) am much calmer and gain many2 peace compared to before :)
are you on a holiday too now dear?ohhh how I'd wish for you to come!please do! I'll treat you the best food in town! haha..take care too sweetie :)
Post a Comment