Powered by Blogger.

Friday, 1 April 2011

cookoo-ing around.

I'm super annoyed with the sound "coo koo!" my bro keep on doin since yesterday.that boy is killing my ears.super annoyed!oh anyways, am home now, for a good 5 weeks.enough for some weight gain and rejuvenating tired minds.haha.

I arrived in Ipoh about 1.50pm, and only God knows how grateful I am upon my arrival in Ipoh, and I've a feeling of kissing the ground!haha! It all started at about 11am when am about to wave goodbye to my lovely friend,Sarina, and then headed to Kl Sentral. My train to Ipoh was at 11.50am, so I was thinking  I've enough time to get to the station. UNFORTUNATELY, we caught up in a traffic jam, and am already sweating around. dang! its 11.20am already!and whats worse,the taxi driver sent me to KL Monorail instead of KL Sentral..he totally spiced up my mess.HAHA

so i ran my heart out,and people are looking at me, who cares!I've a train to catch!.I quicly get my luggage,and went straight to Platform B.fuh!on time and safely board the train..fuhhh relief! :)

but my bad luck DID not ended here tho.

I search for my sit, and finally catch my breath and calm down.I was nearly not gonna make it.stupid me, being the typical me,alwaysss last minutes thing.after about 5 minutes later, a lady came up with a smile to check my ticket.I handed her my ticket without anything suspicious.and then...

Lady : Miss, your ticket dated yesterday.Its not valid anymore.
Me : WHAT?

I called iqbal to confirm about the ticket, he's the one who bought it for me. He was so sure about the ticket and maybe they key in the date wrongly.T.T super dang!

Lady : Its ok miss. You just have to pay the ticket,and I'll hand you a new one.I will not charge you extra fines bacause maybe its our mistake, but you also have to check the tickets after buying.Just remember that next time.
Me : OK OK *everyone in the coach is looking at me with "that look:*


I was feeling like wearing a huge mask on my face.how embarrassinggg.but oh well, I've safely arrived in Ipoh. thank god they didnt kicked me out somewhere or just left me at any station.haha.

Lesson learnt: no more last minutes thing and do re-checked your tickets once purchased.

I love Ipoh simply because there's a lot of nursery and I just love visiting them. see what I bought for my bedroom shelf.


just perfect to match my pink bedroom :)

Ok am off for lunch now.have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Furree Katt said...

thank goodness you weren't left out on some random station!
and those decoration-flowers are veryyy pretty. :)

syieranuar said...

it is,thank God i've finally arrived safe n sound.hehe.
and thanks babe! :)

RS said...

I find it scary that your friend Sarina has the same name as me and she lives in Ipoh TOO?? I'm orang Ipoh as well... O_O

Sidrah said...

coo koo? Lol =D

Good for you girl to arrive safely! the flowers are cute ^^

Am your latest follower =D

syieranuar said...

hahaha.hello RS :) no lah,m friend Sarina is from Selangor :) am the one who's from Ipoh.hehe.

Kcaiyah D. said...

this post made me thinking: I have a post about cuckoo clocks. haha. that might bother you too. and oh. im loving that vase. really. :D

syieranuar said...

Sidrah : Hello there :) i know,am glad too i did arrived safely.haha..and thanks! :)

Kai:
Hellooo Kai!!oh i miss u girl.sorry i couldnt visit your blog for now, the internet here is super slow. T.T

and yes,i think i remember reading your post about that clock.hahaha.

thanks,am lovin it too! :) take care sweetie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP