Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, 29 March 2011

exams struck

Hello. miss me yes? :) 

well,the past two weeks was hectic and I didnt even have a lil bit of time to update blog.err it feels odd for not writing for such a long time.ahaha! writers block,pardon me. I've been sleeping like only 2-3 hours everyday, fall sick,then recover, and then sick again, and then exams..yada yada yada...but one thing for sure, i've put EXTRA EFFORT  for my finals this sem. amazingly it is! i've studied a lot and its sickening :s I just cant wait for August to come.please come fast August! please do! XD


the messier,the merrier.heh. well thats obviously my working station where I stayed up day and night reading books.I let it looks messy on purpose cos the mood is there when its messy.am one messy person you know :')

..and excuse my eye bag T.T


i am now slightly transforming into an owl..my whole system is totally exhausted but the eyes just can't shleep.how cruel you eyes! see those eyebags.awfulness -_-

but the other way round goes to my study partner,Linda the..oh she's no longer a rapper today.:)

oh anyways, i've holidays coming up next but have'nt figure out yet what to do during my 1 month break.haishh maybe I should start a diet regime and lose some weight!am HUGE than a panda now T.T

till then everyone. am out for a friend's birthday bash!! x0x0


7 comments:

hijabi hippie hypo said...

Missed youuu!!! ♥ All the best with revision, I had two exams this week, and now need to start revising for my exams in May!

InshaAllah you will do reallllyy well :D

And you & your friend look so pretty, mashaAllah, btw :) xx

Kcaiyah D. said...

hahah. ive been through that last week. glad its over. :P good luck!

syieranuar said...

Nuby: its been awhile sweetie.how are u? :)
i cannot wait for my last paper tomorrow!!all the best to you too :)


Kai:
haha.am so jealous!but am free like a bird starting tomorrow.:p cant wait cant wait!

Yong Kamariah said...

amboiiii bznya cik adik nih... have some fun sometimes, akak dulu selalunya masa tgh tension study/nak exam/assignmentlah yg suka sgt skip a while n chill it out merambu outside, oh how I miss those good old days!

syieranuar said...

kak yonggg,ape kabar??lame x dgr cte.bz lah kate kan.hihi..ala sini xde tempat nk berambu ramba.keliling jalan hutan je :( tp xpe esok nk balik.dah yeaY!!

Furree Katt said...

i am messy too! but it's great that you are studying so much :) it will all pay off inshallah.
and you are soo pretty! ♥ i love all your scarves.

syieranuar said...

Furree Katt :
insyaAllah :) thanks sweetie! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP