Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, 18 September 2011

30 before 30 #9: Am in Melbourne

I can't believe how fast time flies that I couldn't even noticed its already been a week since am here. the weather was niceeee throughout the day,except for the first 2 days it was pretty cold and windy here. well typical Melby i guess, can be sunny in the morn, and then windy in the afternoon.


I've so much fun being here in Melbourne, love the city, love the friendly people, love the sales spree everywhere(double yay for that! ), the foods.... everything's seem just so perfect that a girl like me could have ever ask for!hahah! i was so much in love till the point of me having some crazy ideas of continuing ACCA here in Melbourne. erk. thats NOT a pretty good idea miss since Malaysia and OZ don't used the same accounting standards after all.heh. 


em actually I've loads to blog about but since I didnt write for so long it causes me to suffer from writer's block.hahah. let the pics do the talking shall we?


since Dexie hv class on our first day in Melby, so Atie and I had no choice but have to follow her to school.haha. well yep she's studying at UniMelb along with another friend of mine, Hafez(yes they're both brilliant!). so we get to tour around UniMelb while waiting for her to finished class. 



and it was so kind of Hafez who took me to Business grad school and gave me brochures about Masters programmes offered at UniMelb. isnt he's a sweetheart?LOL. I don't even have plans for MBA but it doesn't seems to be a bad idea eyh? but come to think about those workloads and assignments and staying all night studying like crazy(yawnnnnnnnnnnn bowring!), I'd rather choose to close my eyes and forget about it, well at least for now. . man!i just need someee time to relax bef finally decided on con't study or not okay? :)

after all,its UniMelb business school, what'd u expect miss? duhhh. =.=



People used to say that the best way to discover a city is by walking around on foot,sooo..yep. that's exactly what we did!


It was merely spring here in OZ so we could see lil flower buds waiting to bloom any sooner. beautiful!


so that's how my first day in Melbourne ended and yes, there's moreee to blog about. I've got to go for now! stay tuned!


                                                                                                                  ... to be con't...

4 comments:

The white cabbage said...

thanks fo your kind comment .

lovely pictures ....I'm pretty sure you had a great time in Melbourne

hav a nice day

ave

Benedetta M. said...

That amazing city Melbourne! Nice shots!
Kisses,
Cocò

www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

Liyana Safra Zaabar said...

bestnya, i love OZ!

Laila said...

Oh! :) what a Lucky girl :) heheh, I miss you, :) I want to know about you, ah and I have something for you :) an award, check my blog!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP