While writting this, I'am actually on my way to Ipoh with my sister, and I am on a train now! luckily the fast train got electricity all over the place, so it's easy for me to blog.hehe. Ipoh maliiii!
the interviews were great! everyone did a great job and thanks to Mr Affeedz for being such a cool guy.haha. but am gonna blog about the interview later on cos I've something fun to share with all of u. wait till i get the full pictures yah. blogging without pictures is NO FUN.
so the interview ends at 6.30pm and i was so happy with the outcomes. my sister rang me up telling me she's already waiting for me at KL Sentral, so I've to rush there. but before leaving KLCC, I've spotted this.
let me tell u something, u cannot go wrong with it's cupcake. it's a must have!
there's tons of flavor that will suits u. i was standing there glazing at those cuppies. so adorable and yet smells yummeh!
however the cuppies were poorly placed in the box, see how smudgy they turned =(
but they still make me happy =) my favorite would be the lychee vanilla topping, i never tasted a lychee topping before so, i reckon this is a must try! they're a lil bit expensive for a cupcake but i'll guaranteed your every cent spent are worth it =)
so i'll be arriving in Ipoh any soon now. I'll be on a short 1 week break. i wouldn't dare to call it as holiday cos it's too short to be called one =( but yeah, cherish every moments you have now eyh :)
take care everyone.




10 comments:
yummeh!
they look so tasty !
thanks for your sweet comment
ciao
ave
yummeh!
they look so tasty !
thanks for your sweet comment
ciao
ave
What a cute place to beee!!! I love this!
xx
Henar
...OH MY VOGUE!
waaa i pun nak pegi pera jugaaaak tp takut xde tiket train huhu
wwwwooooaah..
i wanna try that too. it looks so yuuumm!!
White Cabbage :
and they really tasted good too! :D no probs :)
henar :
heloo! it is indeed a cute place to be after all, wait till u see those cute cuppies! :D
Ween :
u boleh amek fast train from KL, tickets always available. :)
Kai :
hehe.well u have to come to Malaysia. come and give me a visit pleaseeeeee :D
the black cupcake looks interesting :p So hoping that chocolate :) But they look so yummy, lucky you for have those bakeries there! :)
it is! its so mouth watering. looking at the pics now really makes me drool over it.haha.
YUM. I want them!
drooling lookin at em, isn't it? haha
Post a Comment