Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

I couldn't sleep as usual, it takes me nearly 2 hours rolling on the bed before i decided to give up and switch on my lappie. well at least someone did make me happy with her long comment, Sis Fasha of Antara Tempoyak dan Spatzle from Germany wrote about our 2 things in common.

dear sis, u might be the older version of me, so when i am at your age now, can i have 2 adorable kiddies like Danial and Noah? :D they're both such a sweetheart! :)





and Nuby of Hijabi Hippie Hypo give me an award! :) i've discovered your nickname from the 'About' page, that's a cute nickname btw! so i've to wrote about 7 Things about myself and tag 7 bloggers ( boy, there's a lot to choose from!)..so here goes..

1. I have some sort of allergic to sleeping right now, am an owl.

2. I have no elder sister and i want one! 

3. I am 164cm tall but i still feels short at times.

4. I am a huge fan of the late MJ. 

5. I cant live without my watch.

6. I don't wear contact lenses simply because I'am too afraid of putting it into my eyes. haha.shame on me.

7. Blogging makes me happy, in so many ways :)


..and the 7 luckiest person goes to.....

2. Sis Izan of The Story of Me
3. Sis Mustika of Vanilla ice Cream Floats
4. Sis LG of Salam 2 Benua
5. Caroline of A Life of Color
6. Kai D of Hijabified

leave me links when u're done with the tagging! goodnight err..good morning everyone!

12 comments:

Laila said...

o.o.. HEHE I'm as tall as you and I'm fell short at times too, most when I'm with my little sister who is just as tall as me ( she's 13)

Eine Frau aus Botnang said...

Syiera dear, thank you for your kind words sis! Hahha InsyaAllah, akak harap mana2 jodoh Syiera nanti you will definitely get even more adorable kids than mine. Percayalah.Funny lah Syiera ni! haaha And oh obviously I have been tagged too!Nanti akak buat, akak pun tengah takde idea apa nak blog. Thanks dearest sis. Kesian susah nak tidur, dah pergi baca buku boring Mgt tu, mesti lena punya lepas ni! Take care and good luck in school ok! Hugssss!

hijabi hippie hypo said...

I'm glad you like my nickname lol :)
and #6- me too! Although my older sister has tried them and after a while went back to glasses, cos contacts are too fiddly! Sweet Dreams & get some rest! :)

The white cabbage said...

congratulations for the award!

come for a visit ...there is a new post..I'm sure you'll like it

ave

syieranuar said...

Laila : haha she's 13 and she's taller than you??i wonder how tall she'd be when she's at the age of yours now! i feel short every time i go to class bcos for some reason i just feel like everyone else is so tall!haha maybe i should start to wear some heels :p


Sis Fasha :
amiin :) tau x sis, last night after reading your comment tu, syiera pn bukak la buku MGT konon2 nak buat assignment, less than 10 minutes trus ngantuk! hahaha. so ubat insomnia paling mujarab is buku Mgt! :D hahaha. take care too sis :)


Nuby :
haha so at least there's another person same like me. :p send my regards to your sister! :)

White Cabbage :
thanks! :) am heading there now :)

Rani S Sembiring said...

salaam, i'm rani from indonesia, nice to visit ur blog sist, btw i loove ur header blog, simple but awesome :)
im following you :)

syieranuar said...

wasalam Rani.oh my, your name reminds me of a friend! :)

am glad u like the header!and thanls for following.do keep in touch :)

The white cabbage said...

thanks for your kind comment


ave

Nymph said...

you can't live wthout ur watch? :P i wouldn't mind having it under my bed even haha and even i'm 162 cm tall and i find it toooo tall :P because my love is shorter than me :/ heii btw loved the post ;) it was fun reading it :D and u are linked ;)

syieranuar said...

aww thanks dear! :)

and guess what, my watch just broke down, might be the battery need to be changed already :(

aww u must look cute together! but dont worry, in my culture ( Malay culture), elders used to say that if the guy is much shorter than you means u both have much prosperity in the future. so watch out! :)

take care and keep in touch! :)

Izan said...

thanks syiera for the award...
lama tak dapat award. =)

u can't live without watch?? akak plak kalau terlupa pakai jam mula menggelabah sebab tak tau pukul berapa and lost orientation. hahahaha

ok nnt da buat akak bgtau =)

syieranuar said...

hahaha..kannn.syiera kalau jam xde bateri je mula menggelabah..jam hp x boleh pakai, kadang2 tu selalu ttggl hp merata2.hehe.

orait nnt ckp tau :) miss u sis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP