Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, 1 January 2011

5 Rules

How's new year everyone? i ended up my 2010 with a long list of what-to-do and what-i-will-be this year. oh my, 2011 will be such a year for me eyh, completing degree is on the top of the list.hooray! i have wrote about my new year resolution in my prev blog and in case u havent read them let me recall back.


# i have to study hard-er, it's my final year bebeh!

# give all my heart and soul to my thesis and assgnments

# less going back home and spend more time in the library ( will do will do ;p)

# be a much better muslimah, insyaAllah

# and just wanna be good in everything.


like every single year, i'll print out my new year resolution and paste it on my study desk in case i've gone melagha-ing, its there to wake me up, but it always failed as usual. ahaha it'll last only like 2-3 days then am back to the original me. but this time no more, i've read many inspirational blogs, books and even muhasabah diri ehem :p, and i found these 5 simple rules,and i believe, if we have faith and hold on to it, nothings can come across your way!

put on a serious face and lets talk about the rules! ahaha!

Rule # 1: Challenge Yourself

I believe this is the core base to success. set goals that make u able to stretchhhhh. it always take u to the next level and tell yourself not to be afraid to fall. 

 I would rather fail trying to do something that made me expand my abilities and work harder than I ever thought I could rather than succeed at doing something I knew I could accomplish with my eyes closed.

Rule # 2 : Make Yourself A Brand

what brand? hey I AM already a brand what! in case u dont know, go and check this out.

ahahaa :')


no lah! setting yourself a brand is that u sit down and decide what u want to be, and what u want people to associate with u. as for me, i want people to see me as someone unpredictable, yet a loveable and bearable living soul. :) tell me, who are u?

Rule # 3 : Realize that Happiness Isnt something u Obtain

The sooner u realized that happiness is not something that u can easily obtain or purchase, the more likely u are to achieve it. if u could feel their happiness around u that could comfort u, be with u, just go for it. 

Rule # 4 : Live responsibly

always remember that u are responsible for every single thing u do in life, so think twice for every decision to take, and make sure u'll go for the right one! 

Rule # 5 : Get A Dude(Babe)!
ahaha this is unnecessary, i think the word to use is, search for a friend who can always be there for u, it can be a dude, or a babe. at some point, i feel much more comfortable being close to guys cos their thoughts are simple and they( mostly) dont fuss and about, and they make u feel just relax whenever ur around. but some cases are, babes are much more preferable especially when it comes about gossiping! ahaha.


i'll try hard to make sure these rules are close to my heart this year, hoping those resolutions meet the targets eyh.

anyways how's your new year? fun isit?
take care, have a blast 2011. 


9 comments:

Hana said...

Nice sharing.and nice pic! keep up the writing ya! :)

syieranuar said...

hello Hana.thanks! i will keep on writing,thts for sure.haha :)

Fatmaa I. said...

Happy Belated New Year :D
..I love your rules, they are so right.I love the idea of having your own brand, I'm gonna try that one out :P

Inshallah, we will be blessed with a year filled with happiness and success :)

syieranuar said...

salam Munaa' :)

yeah you should try your own brand and let me know ya :) jzk :)

hijabi hippie hypo said...

Salam

First of all thanks for your message on my blog, it made me smile :) and thanks for following me

Secondly happy new year! Love all your rules, especially #1, hope inshaAllah you can stick to them :)

syieranuar said...

Wasalam Sis :)

thanks for the re-visit! <3 i do hope i could hold on to the rules,insyaAllah.keep in touch! :)

mustikasari said...

hello dear! nice blog you have here! :)
happy new year.. and good luck with the resolution!:)
anyway I do agree with the point Rule # 4 : Live responsibly!

Oh I think I begin to love your blog :)

Salam,
mustika

syieranuar said...

Salam Mustika :)

aww thanks for the sweet words.i'll take that asa compliment ya :D

mustikasari said...

yess absolutely:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Beats Me!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP